- Less than 21% of our funding comes from the Western Health & Social Care Trust, the rest comes from donations.
- All our services are free.
- Our catchment area covers Co. Derry/Londonderry, Co. Tyrone and east Co. Donegal, encompassing some 250,000 plus inhabitants.
- Our services are provided by around 80 dedicated Hospice employees.
- Almost 350 dedicated volunteers help us to deliver our services.
- We provides care to people with a range of conditions, cancer, MND and other life-limiting illnesses.
- Foyle Hospice has been operating since 1985.
- In-patient Unit provides care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our specialised palliative Home Care team provide support to patients and families in their home 5 days a week.
- Our Day Care team offer respite care to patients 3 days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- We provide a telephone advice line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Fundraising Centre raises much needed funds of almost £950,000 every year.
Other pages you might like to read